Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Quest Begins

As a guy with an Italian family background you can be sure that one stereotype fits with me, I love food and further I love to eat it. My 3 favorite foods are as follows:
1) Meatloaf
2) Meatloaf Sandwiches
3) All other Sandwiches in general

I know it's missing the old Italian standbys and it isn't that I don't love Italian food. God knows I love cooking it and eating it , but sandwiches are amazing, dare I say, perfect.

I am on a quest, a quest to find a bigger, better, tastier sando. If it turns out to be a meatloaf sando, then all the better. As I travel, eat lunch, eat dinner and, yes, eat breakfast I will be looking for the greatest sandwich I can find. I have faith in my eating abilities, but I also have the conviction necessary to find the sandwiches of which legends are made.

Come along with me on my search to find the Excalibur of Sandos.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha, Luc, can't wait to follow along your quest. :) Ha ha ha... think I'll be chuckling all day and will think of you whenever I see a meatloaf sandwich!

    ReplyDelete